2017 Wrap UP
What to say about this year. A lot happened.
- Total Website Crash losing over five years
- Recovering the last five years of posts
- New Blog name and look
- Posted 187 posts since May
- Started beauty blogging and instagramming
- Got my first cover blurb on a paperback
- Read some amazing books early
- Worked with some amazing companies
It’s been a fun year and I cheer the memories I made and the
- Read a 1000 books as we got to have a crazy goal right?
- Get in to more of a routine with blogging. I have managed in the last few days to post a few reviews I have had sitting on my laptop so I have a bit of a buffer but I still have a growing pile of 2018 releases so I need to plan out more
- Restore posts earlier then May 2017. Luckily I managed to recover them but I haven’t gotten around to upload most of the posts
- Do more discussion posts
- Feature and review more non review books. A bulk of my reading is books I read just for fun and I have found some gems this year that I want to shout to world read!
- Keep track of what I receive for review. I have a good general idea but it gets crazy at certain points of year and I have 2017 review copies I want to read still.