With the arrival of Winter, now is the perfect time to think ahead. Winter is the perfect time to plan for Christmas as who doesn’t like to be organised . So when I heard about Australian Gourmet Gifts , I knew I had found my solution for Christmas. All thought this post is sponsored all options are my own.
Ranging from $69.95 to $ 449.95, Australian Gourmet Gifts has everyone’s budgets and tastes covered this Christmas. So if you are looking for the perfect gift for the foodie lover in your family or friendship circle. I wouldn’t go past these gorgeous hampers. They even cater to your drinking tastes and have various hampers catering to the pickiest lovers.
My personal favourite is the Gourmet Beer and Wine Hamper which contain a fine selection of Australian wines and beer with some of the finest Australian gourmet food around . This is perfect for the male figure in your life that you don’t know what to give at Christmas time. Though I wouldn’t mind receiving one myself this Christmas being a food and beer lover. As look at what you receive
- Angove Chalk Hill Blue – McLaren Vale Shiraz Cabernet 750ml (South Australia). A fantastic red from South Australia exhibiting vibrant mouth-filling fruit with cherry and plum, good length, a touch of wood, and a soft full finish. Simply delicious!
- Angove Chalk Hill Blue – Riverland Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 750ml. A wonderful white with perfectly ripened Sauvignon Blanc from South Australia. It flows seamlessly onto the palate with crisp tropical fruit and a clean finish.
- James Squire – One Fifty Lashes Pale Ale 345ml. James Squire One Fifty Lashes Pale Ale is a crisp finishing, Australian style Pale Ale. Great Beer, refreshing, full bodied, perfect with a steak dinner.
- James Squire – The Chancer Golden Ale 345ml. James Squire The Chancer Golden Ale is a fruit driven beer with full flavour and a light texture. A wonderfully well rounded beer that makes it the ideal thirst quencher for a lazy afternoon.
- Australian Country Gourmet Gift Set:
- Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard 60g. A smooth mustard with a herb taste from sage and mixed herbs with a hint of Chardonnay wine. It is a must have condiment for any gourmet setting and perfect with cold or cooked meats.
- Mango & Apple Chutney 60g. A sweet fruit chutney with dominant mango fruit flavour with the texture enhanced by the apple. A very popular condiment for Christmas lunch.
- Tomato & Roasted Capsicum Salsa 60g. A tangy salsa made with roasted red bell peppers, cayenne chilli peppers and black peppercorns. Perfect as a dip or a topping for a gourmet treat.
- The Natural Nut Company – Entertaining Nut Platter 150g. A great combination of Natural Almonds and Cashews; and a sensational Trail Mix with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs. Enjoy them with wine and cheese, in cooking, or as a snack on their own.
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. The gourmet possibilities are endless!
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience!
- Nuts About Life – Mixed Rice Crackers 100g. A yummy blend of traditional Asian Rice Crackers. They are delicious and crunchy, and great for snacking with a nice cold beer.
Australian Gourmet gifts offer free delivery Australia wide and all online orders are shipped out within 24 hours of the order being placed so even if you don’t plan ahead and wait to the last minute. They have you covered this Christmas.
Make sure to go and check out their other hampers. They are perfect when you want to gift someone this winter or treat yourself. Australian Gourmet Gifts has everyone covered this year and definitely shouldn’t be saved just for Christmas.